Public bug reported:

Intel has some new Kaby Lake platforms come with new Kaybpoint PCH, and
need to backport the support to Xenial release.

Besides 704d2b0 and 7a1a47c which are already in Xenial, we still needs
following two patches:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2016/7/4/403
http://marc.info/?l=linux-i2c&m=146945783426903&w=2

These patches only add some pid specific codes and it won't cause any
regression in my opinion, so I think it's ok to backport them in
advance.

** Tags: xenial

  New device ID for Kabypoint