** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Joey Zheng (jzheng) => Madper Xie (bbboson)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
Laptop monitor is black when boot up system.
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Test image: Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak) Daily Build 18-Sep-2016 08:56
Test machine: X1 Yoga (Raven-3) (201602-41481)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz
GPU: Intel Corporation Device [8086:1916] (rev 07)
BIOS: N1FET32W (1.06 )
1. Boot system and enter BIOS.
2. Set 'Startup' to 'Legacy First' and press 'F10'.
3. Save the setting and plug 16.10 USB installer.
4. Try to install Ubuntu 16.10 (Yakkety Yak) Daily Build on Lenovo ThinkPad
X1 Yoga - Raven.
5. After installation finished, system got hang on power down.
6. Forced shutdown system and boot it up.
After 'Lenovo' logo flashed, screen is getting black and nothing printed.
I also try to install image under 'UEFI' mode. When plug in USB
install and boot system up, the screen is getting black too. The
installation can not be executed.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp