I cannot add logs with apport-collect because the non-working kernel
does not get to a stage where this is possible.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu MATE 16.10 fails to boot with linux-image-4.8.0-11-generic
  kernel on PowerMac G5 7,3

  Tried to boot todays daily Yakkety iso on my PowerMac G5 7,3 which failed:
  "Unable to find a medium containing a live file system" (see photo). Same
problem also for Lubuntu's daily Yakkety iso.

  The same iso boots however on my PowerBook G4 5,6 + 5,8.