------- Comment (attachment only) From gbert...@br.ibm.com 2016-09-22 18:00
** Attachment added: "Output EEHs recovery"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 16.04 - Full EEH Recovery Support for NVMe devices
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
== Comment: #0 - Heitor Ricardo Alves de Siqueira <heit...@br.ibm.com> -
2016-07-12 12:54:27 ==
Current nvme driver in Ubuntu 16.04 kernel does not handle error recovery; we
are missing some patches from the upstream nvme driver.
We would like to ask Canonical to cherry pick the following patches for the
16.04 kernel, if possible:
* 9396dec916c0 ("nvme: use a work item to submit async event requests")
* 79f2b358c9ba ("nvme: don't poll the CQ from the kthread")
* 2d55cd5f511d ("nvme: replace the kthread with a per-device watchdog
* 9bf2b972afea ("NVMe: Fix reset/remove race")
* c875a7093f04 ("nvme: Avoid reset work on watchdog timer function during
* a5229050b69c ("NVMe: Always use MSI/MSI-x interrupts")
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp