Hi all,
Me too Ican notice a great improvement by updating OTA13.
Many thanks fo make my phone being able to:
-pair immediantly with in-car hands free kac bt200.
-downloading and sync contacts phonebooks. I can also browse contacts from my
car dissplay controller, and start a call too.
- starting as well as receiving a call by ringing tone and muting car audi
systems.

But phone call audio still does not work. I neinther both direction.
 I always need to switch manually from bt audio to phone internal speaker.

Always BQ E5 HD
Ota 13.
BR

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  A2DP skips when conneted to handsfree device

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  When I connect my Aquaris E4.5 to my car's handsfree device (Funkwerk
  Ego Flash) via Bluetooth I experience a skipping problem when playing
  sound files through A2DP.

  Half a second for each second there is a pause. The rest of that half
  second seems to clear a buffer which results in "extra fast" audio.

  To illustrate, listening to a podcast I would expect to hear something
  like "bla bla bla". However, what I do get to hear sounds more like
  "flapflapflap - pause - flapflapflap - pause - ...".

  When I connect my Aquaris to my A2DP speakers at home, the audio is
  perfect.

  Also, handsfree telephony in my car works like a charm.

  So I guess it's just the combination of A2DP while connected to the
  handsfree device which causes the trouble.

  In the past I've used several phones with the Funkwerk device (always
  with handsfree *and* A2DP functionality) including an N900 running
  Maemo. There have never been any problems with those.

  OS build number 21
  KRILIN01A-S15A_BQ_L100EN_2021_150410