Would it be possible for you to test the latest upstream stable kernel?
Refer to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelMainlineBuilds . Please test the
latest v4.4 stable kernel[0].

If this bug is fixed in the mainline kernel, please add the following
tag 'kernel-fixed-upstream'.

If the mainline kernel does not fix this bug, please add the tag:

If you are unable to test the mainline kernel, for example it will not boot,
please add the tag: 'kernel-unable-to-test-upstream'.
Once testing of the upstream kernel is complete, please mark this bug as

Thanks in advance.

[0] http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v4.4.24

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: kernel-da-key xenial

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Traffic Shaping under kernel 4.4

  Hi All,

  I am seeking information whether anyone come across this issue before.
  Basically traffic shaping stopped working as I started to use kernel
  4.4.19 The rules seem to be in place but packets do not get queued at