After the update to kernel 4.4.0-43 laptop (asus zenbook UX305UA) became
unsuable :
- touchpad not working
- usb mouse not working
- screen resultion not recognized anymore only allowing basic resolution
- I did not test sound, etc... since no pointing device was accepted anymore to
navigate the gui
- Only possible interaction via dash/terminal

Problem is solved by switching back to kernel 4.4.0-42

Tell me what you need to diagnose the cause
Please give exact commands since I'm not a deep core techy.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

upgrade to kernel 4.4.0-43 renders system unusable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :