** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1634521

Title:
  Screen gets black for a couple of seconds

Status in ubuntu-mate:
  New
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Almost every day my screen gets black for a couple of seconds. I took
  a look in kern.log and every time the screen gets black This entries
  are noticed:

  kernel: [14180.683947] [drm:intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler
  [i915]] *ERROR* CPU pipe A FIFO underrun

  kernel: [13965.493695] [drm:intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler
  [i915]] *ERROR* CPU pipe A FIFO underrun

  If you need more information please contact me.

  My system:
  Ubuntu MATE 16.10 64 bit
  Kernel: 4.8.0-22-generic
  Grafics: Intel onboard GPU