SereSte, I'm reassigning your report against "bluez", better than
leaving the report filed against "Ubuntu".

Please execute the following command only once, as it will automatically
gather debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 1637802

** Package changed: ubuntu => bluez (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu 14.04 problem between airplane mode and bluetooth

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  is very strange because sometime is working but most of the time the
  bluetooth icon is absent and even if you go in System Settings you can
  not switch on bluetooth than  if you start to play with airplane mode
  switch and bluetooth switch some time bluetooth comes a life for
  sometime than it stop for good, anyway to me becomes evident that
  there is a relation between airplane mode and bluetooth, be so nice
  finding a solution if posible