I rebooted the laptop at  ~2 am of Nov 12, so there is no sence to run
"apport-collect" now. However I collected manually system logs for the
period of time when that issue occurred (~ 15:00 of Nov 11 - 2 am of Nov
12).

** Attachment added: "System logs for the period of time when that bug occurred
(~ 15:00 of Nov 11 - 2 am of Nov 12)"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1641152/+attachment/4776519/+files/logs_1641152.tar.gz

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Text in the Unity windows disappears/mixed after the resume

  Text in Unity windows becomes total mess after suspending and waking
  up Ubuntu 16.04. I had this issue a few times, but it is not always
  reproducable. The screenshot is attached, where there is disappeared
  or mixed text on buttons and window panels (though the copy-paste from
  such broken terminal works fine).

  $ uname -a
  Linux A2XLab 4.4.0-45-generic #66-Ubuntu SMP Wed Oct 19 14:12:37 UTC 2016
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

  Note, that there is enoguht RAM and no any external monitors are plugged.

  KiB Mem :  7830196 total,   278792 free,  5922752 used,  1628652 buff/cache
  KiB Swap: 11999228 total,  8749084 free,  3250144 used.   755228 avail Mem