** No longer affects: systemd (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Sending files fails because obex not loaded

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-bluetooth package in Ubuntu:

  If I run bluetooth-sendto from command line and try to send the file,
  it quits after selecting the target device with following command line
  output:

  "Acquiring proxy failed: Error calling StartServiceByName for
  org.bluez.obex: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.systemd1.NoSuchUnit: Unit
  dbus-org.bluez.obex.service not found."

  After I run "systemctl --user start obex", it proceeds to send the
  file. Even then it for some reason gets stuck, but I do not know what
  causes it and it is probably a different problem.

  This system is upgraded from xenial.

  Package: gnome-bluetooth 3.20.0-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue Nov 29 11:04:11 2016
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160719)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=fi
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=C
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-bluetooth
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to yakkety on 2016-11-01 (27 days ago)