Yes. Right now I am running 3.13.0-79-generic.

  Installing Kernel 3.13.0-85 (and further versions) distorts video on
  Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200

  The installation of linux-image-3.13.0-85 messed up my video. The
  upper left corner of the screen works fine, but as you get to the
  right, the images wobble and renders out of sync. Running an old
  version of the kernel solved the issue, that is why I think this image
  is the culprit.

  I am running Ubuntu 14.04. The computer has an intel card:

  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200
  v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 06)

  This is a video of the situation:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6vF7iRcg6w