** Attachment added: "core.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1656680/+attachment/4804779/+files/core.txt

  Ubuntu 16.04 LTS: Resume from ram fails

  Have this issue also with latest mainline kernel (4.9). Firmware is
  recent.

  Issues only occurring during resume, so I guess a driver issue, though
  I cannot spot it.

  If suspend via console (pm-suspend)or GUI makes no difference. Resume
  is done via keypress or power button.

  Could not provide point 5. (freezer) on
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelSuspend

  since my node then refused to act the suspend.

  Though, approach worked fine for the other pm_traces.

  Find attachments.

  BR