apport information

** Attachment added: "ProcEnviron.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1566987/+attachment/4808205/+files/ProcEnviron.txt

  No internet connection through WLAN although connected to network

  In a fresh install of Kubuntu 16.04 on a ThinkPad t460s, I can connect
  wireless to the local WLAN, but I don't have an internet connection. A
  ping to the router doesn't work in that case.

  After some minutes, the connection usually (but not always) works.

  A LAN connection through the same router works, too. It seems that the
  problem doesn't occur in every WLAN, but in my home network (using an
  O2 box 6431) it always does.

  The problem is reproducible with a Kubuntu Live CD/USB.

  The following steps did not solve the problem:

  - Reconnect to WLAN
  - Using kernel 4.6 or 4.7
  - Restarting NetworkManager and networking service
  - Disable IPv6
  - Factory reset of the o2 box
  - Restart of the o2 box (sometimes it helps temporarily)
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Beta amd64 (20160323)
  Package: linux (not installed)
  Tags:  xenial
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True