Upstream Kernel fixed Bug very well, I'm exited! Thanks a lot!

** Tags added: kernel-fixed-upstream

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Asus X206H Bluetooth / WLAN Malfunktion

  Hi There,

  got a unpleasant bug in (K)ubuntu 16.10 which wont establish a
  connection simultaneously with bluetooth and WLAN. If Bluetooth is
  established, WLAN connection gets down to 0 Bytes, but seems to stay
  connected. The same goes via Bluetooth. The Both work just a few
  seconds at the same time, then one of them gets "offline", but stay
  connected. I tested that with Bluetooth Earplugs, and the connection
  seems to go bad in form of noisy sound, in that time WLAN is
  continuously working until it goes down to 0 Bytes.

  Kernel Version is:
  Ubuntu 4.8.0-34.36-generic 4.8.11