** Tags added: patch

  [Hyper-V] SAUCE: pci-hyperv fixes for SR-IOV on Azure

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  The following two patches to pci-hyperv were submitted upstream but
  missed getting pulled into Bjorn's tree. They are needed to fix an
  issue discovered working on SR-IOV on Azure.

  Patch 1: hv_pci_devices_present is called in hv_pci_remove when we
  remove a PCI device from host (e.g. by disabling SRIOV on a device).
  In hv_pci_remove, the bus is already removed before the call, so we
  don't need to rescan the bus in the workqueue scheduled from
  hv_pci_devices_present. By introducing status hv_pcibus_removed, we
  can avoid this situation.

  Patch 2: A PCI_EJECT message can arrive at the same time we are
  calling pci_scan_child_bus in the workqueue for the previous
  PCI_BUS_RELATIONS message or in create_root_hv_pci_bus(), in this case
  we could potentailly modify the bus from multiple places. Properly
  lock the bus access.