This bug is awaiting verification that the kernel in -proposed solves
the problem. Please test the kernel and update this bug with the
results. If the problem is solved, change the tag 'verification-needed-
xenial' to 'verification-done-xenial'. If the problem still exists,
change the tag 'verification-needed-xenial' to 'verification-failed-
xenial'.

If verification is not done by 5 working days from today, this fix will
be dropped from the source code, and this bug will be closed.

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation how
to enable and use -proposed. Thank you!

** Tags added: verification-needed-xenial

   Intel I210 ethernet does not work both after S3

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Zesty:

  Steps:
  1. Only plug ethernet cable to Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet
  2. Check Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet can be worked
  3. Enter into S3
  4. Resume from S3
  5. Check Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet

  Expected results: Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet works normally

  Actual results: Intel I210 Gigabit Ethernet does not work after S3