I booted with broken 4.4.0-67 and also wired connection is broken. So my laptop
is completely unusable with the last kernel and I cannot access Internet.
So how can I send requested information?

** Summary changed:

- Wifi network connection broken after upgrading to 4.4.0-67 kernel
+ network connection (wired and wireless) completely broken after upgrading to
4.4.0-67 kernel - Ubuntu 16.04 64bit

  network connection (wired and wireless) completely broken after
  upgrading to 4.4.0-67 kernel - Ubuntu 16.04 64bit

  Hi,
  I did an upgrade of my Ubuntu 16.04 and I installed last available kernel
4.4.0-67-generic.
  My wifi won't work anymore (I had to boot with 4.4.0-66-generic that is
working fine).
  This is my lspci

  gmellini@goblinshark:~$ lspci
  00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller
(rev 09)
  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor
Graphics Controller (rev 09)
  00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family
USB xHCI Host Controller (rev 04)
  00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series
Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 (rev 04)
  00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579V Gigabit Network
Connection (rev 04)
  00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family
USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 (rev 04)
  00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family
High Definition Audio Controller (rev 04)
  00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI
Express Root Port 1 (rev c4)
  00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family PCI
Express Root Port 3 (rev c4)
  00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series/C210 Series Chipset Family
USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 (rev 04)
  00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation HM76 Express Chipset LPC Controller
(rev 04)
  00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation 7 Series Chipset Family 6-port
SATA Controller [AHCI mode] (rev 04)
  01:00.0 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd PCIe SDXC/MMC Host Controller (rev 07)
  02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N 2230 (rev
c4)
  gmellini@goblinshark:~$

  Let me know if you need more info, this is a breaking regression
  Giovanni