For Qualcomm Technologies QDF2400 SOCs that are affected by erratum E44,
the ACPI oem_revision field is actually set to 1, not 0. This patch is
necessary for proper functioning of console used for D-I installs and boot.

[Test Case]
Without this patch you might not be able to use Serial Over Lan. To test on a
QDF2400 platform, use ipmi to connect over SOL and either reboot the system or
initiate a DI install. SOL will fail to display any output.

[Regression Potential]
This patch applies to TTY on QDF2400 platforms only. This patch does not impact
any other vendor platforms. No potential for any regressions.

[Other Info]
The patch was tested by me on a QDF2400 platform and found to work as expected.
This patch is now available in linux-next and is in line to be merged into 4.11
rc3.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

  tty: acpi/spcr: QDF2400 E44 checks for wrong OEM revision