apport-collect 1674911 for "affecting" linux results in an Error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 530, in <module>
    sys.exit(UserInterface.run_argv())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 663, in run_argv
    return self.run_update_report()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 579, in
run_update_report
    response = self.ui_present_report_details(allowed_to_report)
  File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 367, in ui_present_report_details
    desktop_info)
  File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 184, in __init__
    self.ui.ui_update_view(self)
  File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 358, in ui_update_view
    QTreeWidgetItem(keyitem, [str(line)])
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position
21: ordinal not in range(128)

apport-collect 1674911 for "affecting" kubuntu-meta results in nothing:

** Package changed: linux (Ubuntu) => kubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

  Computer suspends immediately after switching user

Status in kubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  I have a number of users defined on the computer, let's call two of
  them  Dad and Child. In KDE I can have multiple parallel sessions,
  each for a user. When user Child has been logged in for a while and I
  switch from user Child to user Dad, the computer immediately suspends.
  I would expect the computer to continue without suspending, because I
  have just been active on the computer.

  Some guesswork on my part: I think it has to do with the power saving
  settings. For user Dad, I have set the computer to suspend after 30
  minutes. For user Child, there is no such setting. Thus, when user
  Child has been working for more than 30 minutes and I switch to user
  Dad, the power saving logic is enabled, sees that user Dad has been
  inactive for more than 30 minutes and suspends the computer.

  I'm using Kubuntu 16.10, with yakkety-updates enabled