** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: ubuntu-mate

  Fn-Buttuns for WLAN and secon Monitor don't work since 16.04.2

  I have a Notebook Terra Mobile 1513 A.
  I have installed Ubuntu Mate 16.04.1 and then updated to 16.04.2
  The Fn-Buttons F7 (Monitors) and F11 (WLAN) do not work.
  When I klick on standby and then start again, WLAN do not work. Then I have
to restart the system.
  With Ubuntu 16.04.1 all these functions worked without problems.