** Description changed:

+ SRU Justification:
+
+ Impact: As Zesty/17.04 was not released at the time of the last rebase,
+ there have been multiple changes to the kernel config in debian.master.
+ To simplify  future rebases and minimize the configuration delta between
+ the zesty and the azure kernel we need to sync the config settings.
+
+ Fix: Follow changes made to the configuration in debian.master and apply
+ them to debian.azure.
+
+ NOTE: This report is to track changes made to the azure custom kernel
+ which cannot be correctly represented in launchpad.
+
+ ---
+
  We need to update the debian.azure/ directory based on the
  debian.master/ directory from Zesty.

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Azure: update configs based on Zesty 4.10.0-21.23

Status in linux source package in Xenial:

  SRU Justification:

  Impact: As Zesty/17.04 was not released at the time of the last
  rebase, there have been multiple changes to the kernel config in
  debian.master. To simplify  future rebases and minimize the
  configuration delta between the zesty and the azure kernel we need to
  sync the config settings.

  Fix: Follow changes made to the configuration in debian.master and
  apply them to debian.azure.

  NOTE: This report is to track changes made to the azure custom kernel
  which cannot be correctly represented in launchpad.

  ---