Hi,
I tested the latest proposed kernel and it's looking good, no issues were
found. You can submit the changes.

  [Hyper-V/Azure] Please include Mellanox OFED drivers in Azure kernel
  and image

Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Yakkety:

  In order to have the correct VF driver to support SR-IOV in Azure, the
  Mellanox OFED distribution needs to be included in the kernel and the
  image. Mellanox's drivers are not upstream, but they are available
  from here:

https://www.mellanox.com/page/products_dyn?product_family=26&mtag=linux_sw_drivers&ssn=3nnhohirh5htv6dnp1uk7tf487

  While this configuration is not explicitly listed as supported in the
  release notes, Microsoft and Mellanox engineers are working on the
  corresponding Windows Server 2016 PF driver to support this VF driver
  in operation in Ubuntu guests.

  I file file a corresponding rebase request to pick up the PCI
  passthrough and other SR-IOV work done for the Hyper-V capabilities in
  the upstream 4.9 kernel.

  Only 64-bit support for Ubuntu 16.04's HWE kernel is needed.