Running stock Ubuntu 16.04.

  Intermittent wireless network problem with RTL8821AE and 802.11n/EWC

  An intermittent but very repeatable problem has started occurring upon
  upgrading from Ubuntu 16.10 (kernel 4.8) to Kubuntu 17.04 (kernel
  4.10). After about 10 to 30 minutes the wireless network will stop
  working. The network manager will still report that the network is
  "connected" but all network requests will timeout. This problem occurs
  only with the wireless network and not the wired ethernet connection.
  After walking through the kernel bug reporting instructions
  (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LinuxWireless) I found that turning
  off "802.11n/EWC" in my router solves the problem. I have logged this
  as a problem with the kernel since it appears to be specific to my
  hardware. Please correct me if this was an incorrect assumption.

  Attached is two samples of the system log (obtained using KSystemLog) after
running through the following method twice:
  1. Restart computer.
  2. Browse the web until problem occurs (about 10 to 30 minutes)
  3. Save system log.

  Here is the hardware info from `lshw -c network`:
    *-network
         product: RTL8821AE 802.11ac PCIe Wireless Network Adapter
         vendor: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
         physical id: 0
         bus info: pci@0000:03:00.0
         logical name: wlp3s0
         version: 00
         serial: 6e:77:8e:04:bf:fb
         width: 64 bits
         clock: 33MHz
         capabilities: bus_master cap_list ethernet physical wireless
         configuration: broadcast=yes driver=rtl8821ae
driverversion=4.10.0-19-generic firmware=N/A ip=192.168.0.4 latency=0 link=yes
multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11
         resources: irq:50 ioport:3000(size=256) memory:b2000000-b2003fff

  Here is my full answers to the questions asked in
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LinuxWireless:

  Q: What is the full computer model number (ex. HP G32-301TX Notebook PC)?