Public bug reported:

    recently when we use the chip 88w8897 ,we found that there were some
probles abuot the wifi,the topo is as follows:
             88w8897))))))))wirelessrouter))))))))88w8897
we have two devices which use the chip,when we test the throughput between the
two devices, we found some probles:
1.the throughput of upload is much lower than the download,at the idel
environment,the upload throughput is about 200Mbps but the download throughput
is 350Mbps.
2.when we restart the device and test the throughput between the two
devices,the upload throughput is very low at the first time,then it gos up to
the normal value slowly,sometimes it can't, the value is between 1mbps  to
10mbps.

so i want to know how can i fix the two probles,can you help me.

our platform is linux(arm64) ,kernel is 4.4.16  ,the motherboard is
rk3399

** Summary changed:

- Marvell 88W8797 wifi  throughput
+ Marvell 88W8897 wifi  throughput