The driver may incorrectly report "internal task abort: timeout" errors in
cases where the task has actually completed the abort.

[Test Case]
There is no known reliable reproducer for this bug, so we can only regression
test it.

[Regression Risk]
The fix is localized to a specific driver, and is a clean cherry-pick from
upstream. Regressions would be localized to systems w/ this (onboard) hardware.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Zesty)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Zesty)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => dann frazier (dannf)

  hisi_sas driver reports mistakes timed out task for internal abort

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Zesty:
  In Progress