When mandos is installed, kernel panics and doesn't get password from
mandos server.  Since it happens so early in the boot, the panic isn't
in the logs.  On machine that don't have mandos installed, kernel boots
fine.  The linux-image-4.4.0-92-generic kernel works fine.

sorry, I had to say I didn't know which package is was in order to
submit the bug report, it's linux-image-4.4.0-93-generic.

** Tags: bot-comment
--
USN-3405-1 kernel cause kernel panic when using mandos
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1713770