Sorry, duplicate of  Bug #1717963.  My mistake.

    Cannot connect to PEAP-protected Wifi

  Cannot connect to PEAP-protected Wifi

  When I try to connect to my workplace's WiFi network with settings:
  WP2
  PEAP authentication
  MSCHAPv2 Inner

  It does not connect and I get a stack trace in dmesg.  This happens
  every time I try to connect to this network.  My coworkers can connect
  without a problem and I can connect to my home WP2 network without
  problems.

  I have attached the info collected from ubuntu-bug, please let me know
  if there is any more info I can give you.