Public bug reported:

When the monitor in the modus hibernation gets, it works until then ok,
even if I'm listenig to music, the music plays further. When I try to
come back to use the computer the music stops and when I insert my
password all the programs are closed, as if I had started the OS. Every
windows are closed and you need to open eveything again. Just to inform:
I use a Monitor Samsung 4K 28" through DisplayPort. On a desktop, not a
laptop.

If you need some more information that I may forgot, I try to answer as
soon as possible.

Thank you very much,
Thiago Benites

PS: I use the german version of Artful Aardvark

  Hibernation