dmesg1, dmesg2, which are the same as LP: #1678477:
[    7.388222] usb 3-14: can't read configurations, error -110

dmesg3:
[   40.156098] usbhid 3-14:1.1: can't add hid device: -110
[   40.156314] usbhid: probe of 3-14:1.1 failed with error -110

So the original issue is solved, but now you hit another bug.

  Kernel support for Corsair Strafe monochrome keyboard

  Related to bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/zesty/+source/linux/+bug/1678477

  Support for Corsair Strafe RGB was added, but the Corsair Strafe
  monochrome keyboard has a different device ID and isn't covered by the
  RGB fix.

  Quote from other user:
  "I'm using a slightly different variant of this keyboard - Corsair Strafe
(without RGB; product ID is 1b15). I had more or less the same problem (error
-110). I tried your solution (USB_QUIRK_DELAY_INIT) and it seems to work every
time. I did a quick test - previously keyboard worked 5 out of 10 reboots, and
after applying this change it worked 10 out of 10 reboots (I also get this new
message during boot, like others did before - "couldn't find an input interrupt
endpoint").

  As this keyboard has a different product ID (but the same vendor ID),
  it will probably require additional entry in the
  drivers/usb/core/quirks.c

  Please let me know if you need any additional info or tests from me."