** Tags removed: verification-needed-artful
** Tags added: verification-done-artful

  enable CONFIG_SND_SOC_INTEL_BYT_CHT_NOCODEC_MACH easily confuse users

Status in linux source package in Artful:

  The author of this config (pierre-louis.boss...@linux.intel.com)
  suggested that we should disable this config from ubuntu artful
  kernel, he said, "this is really for test environments or platforms
  with a connector. I don't think it should be enabled by default
  (better to fail the probe rather than get questions from users that
  they have no sound)."

  I also investigated this issue on my own, if our kernel is running on
  a platform which has a codec and the codec is supported by the
  existing driver, enabling this config will not bring side effect;
  if the platform has a codec but the codec is not supported by existing
  driver yet, the driver will fallback to this NOCODEC_MACH if this
  config is enabled, and snd-soc-sst-byt-cht-nocodec.ko will be loaded
  into the kernel, then user is easily confused that the kernel driver
  is loaded but I can't hear sound from the codec.