This bug was fixed in the package linux-meta-aws - 4.4.0.1005.5

---------------
linux-meta-aws (4.4.0.1005.5) trusty; urgency=medium

  * Bump ABI 4.4.0-1005

 -- Kamal Mostafa <ka...@canonical.com>  Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:20:48 -0800

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-aws in Ubuntu.

  Switch Vcs-Git: url to fully expanded form

Status in linux-aws package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-meta-aws package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux-aws source package in Trusty:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-meta-aws source package in Trusty:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-aws source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-meta-aws source package in Xenial:

  We have some URLs which are short form.  These are not clear and there
  is a risk of those changing later.  Where we have more than one series
  active they should be updated to point to the series repository.