On the 3.13.0-52-generic #86-Ubuntu kernel server worked perfectly fine.
To mitigate meltdown vulnerability updated kernel to 3.13.0-139-generic
#188-Ubuntu.

Approximately one hour after system boots I get this bug. I can`t access server
via IKVM(ssh works fine).
Also I got problem with server reboot. On "reboot" or "init 6" commands server
halts. Only option is to reset server via IPMI. After server reseted and system
boots, IKVM and reboot works as intended for approximately one hour. Then bug
is repeated.

linux-image-3.13.0-139-generic:
  Installed: 3.13.0-139.188
  Candidate: 3.13.0-139.188

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        14.04
Codename:       trusty

** Tags: bot-comment regression-update trusty
--
reboot/IKVM problems on Ubuntu 14.04
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1743766