   corrupted BIOS due to Intel SPI bug in kernel

  17.10.1 Cannot boot USB or CDROM or enter Bios

  I have an ACER V5-571G-53314G75Makk, SSID:23302770966

  Installed Ubuntu 17.10.1 yesterday and can longer boot into USB or
  CDROM. Cannot access BIOS(Phoenix) via F2.

  Ubuntu boots fine and works.

  I have followed the steps above in #1734147, installing both kernel
  versions and the BIOS has NOT recovered. I still cannot enter BIOS on
  this machine.