I precise that I boot on the daily ubuntu 18.04 with the release kernel
4.15

  systemd boot and kernel  crash.    tpm_crb MSFT0101:00,   watchdog:
  BUG: soft lockup

  I don't know how to explain the bug.
  The crash is for all distro linux with a kernel > 4.10 (so ubuntu, fedora,
and others)

  The bug is tpm_crb MSFT0101:00: [firmware bug] acpi region does not
  cover...

  and watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 23s...