Ok Christian I'll just send the patches here then. Let me know if you
need something.

** Patch added: "qemu-2.5_hypercalls_backport.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1712803/+attachment/5046479/+files/qemu-2.5_hypercalls_backport.patch

  spapr_hcall from ubuntu_kvm_unit_test failed on ppc64el with Z-hwe
  kernel

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  New
Status in qemu source package in Xenial:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  kernel: 4.10.0-33.37~16.04.1

  I think this issue was introduced by the old qemu version (similar
  issue was spotted on Xenial before), will need to investigate this
  further.

  qemu-system-ppc64 -machine pseries,accel=kvm -bios powerpc/boot_rom.bin
-display none -serial stdio -kernel powerpc/spapr_hcall.elf -smp 1
  FAIL: hypercall: h_set_sprg0: sprg0 = 0xcafebabedeadbeef
  FAIL: hypercall: h_set_sprg0: sprg0 = 0xaaaaaaaa55555555
  FAIL: hypercall: h_set_sprg0: sprg0 = 0x41a588
  FAIL: hypercall: h_page_init: h_zero_page
  FAIL: hypercall: h_page_init: h_copy_page
  FAIL: hypercall: h_page_init: h_copy_page+h_zero_page
  FAIL: hypercall: h_page_init: h_zero_page unaligned dst
  FAIL: hypercall: h_page_init: h_copy_page unaligned src
  XFAIL: hypercall: h_random: h-call available

  SUMMARY: 9 tests, 8 unexpected failures, 1 expected failures