** Attachment added: "pm-suspend.log.1.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1248382/+attachment/3901081/+files/pm-suspend.log.1.txt

  VIA Technologies VT6102 Rhine-II Ethernet ACPI S3 State resume bug
  with Linux kernel 2.6.32 onwards

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  I will like to report that when I put the computer into Suspend to RAM or
ACPI S3 State in Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS 32-bit and Xubuntu 12.04 32-bit, I no
longer have network access after I wake up the system.
  Resume does work very reliably, but I lose the network after the resume.
  Of course, the network works fine prior to putting the system into ACPI S3
State.
  This does not happen with Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS 32-bit with the same mainboard,
so it appears that some developer "broke" the device driver between Linux
kernel 2.6.24 (Ubuntu 8.04) and 2.6.32 (Ubuntu 10.04).
  The bug is still with Linux kernel 3.2 (Xubuntu 12.04).
  Please fix this bug before Ubuntu 10.04's Linux kernel goes EOL.
  This is the only bug I know that my ASRock 775DUAL-VSTA mainboard has with
Linux.

  System Profile:
  - ASRock 775DUAL-VSTA mainboard
   * VIA Technologies PT880 Ultra North Bridge
   * VIA Technologies VT8237A South Bridge
   * VIA Technologies VT6102 Rhine-II onboard Ethernet (the part of VT8237A
South Bridge)
   * VIA Technologies VT6103 Ethernet external PHY
   * BIOS Version 3.10 (last release)
  - Multiple partition boot system with the following images
   * Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS 32-bit
   * Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS 32-bit
   * Xubuntu 12.04 32-bit
  Regards,