Marking the linux task Fix Released. I have left the linux-firmware task
open so we can confirm we have this included there.  Thanks.

** Also affects: linux-firmware (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Also affects: linux-firmware (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux-firmware (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: linux-firmware (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux-firmware (Ubuntu Bionic)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Seth Forshee (sforshee)

** Information type changed from Private to Public

** Tags added: kernel

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1702389

Title:
  [Feature] WIFI-CNL: Integrated Connectivity enablement for Cannon Lake

Status in intel:
  New
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in linux source package in Artful:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-firmware source package in Artful:
  Won't Fix
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-firmware source package in Bionic:
  Triaged

  Tracks the enablement of the integrated WiFi component in Cannon Lake.
  The WiFi component is called Pulsar.

  9260 will be supported starting from 4.13. The first firmware that
  will be available publicly for 9260 is -33.ucode and this firmware
  will be supported by 4.13.

  Thunder Peak (ThP) comes with Jefferson Peak (JfP) as a radio
  component. It is supported in 4.11. The only missing part upstream is
  the firmware.

  Target Release: 18.04