Excellent!

*Laurie Barry*
Software Program Manager |  Emulex Connectivity Division
office/soft phone: 978-719-1503 | mobile: 603-930-1771
200 Brickstone Square  |  Andover, MA 01810
laurie.ba...@broadcom.com   |   broadcom.com

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Jeff Lane <jeffrey.l...@canonical.com>
wrote:

> Moved this to a kernel bug as these are driver patches that go into the
> kernel, not the open-iscsi package.
>
> ** Package changed: open-iscsi (Ubuntu) => linux (Ubuntu)
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1752182
>
> Title:
>   Update Ubuntu 18.04 lpfc FC driver with 32/64GB HBA support and bug
>   fixes
>
> Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
>   New
>
> Bug description:
>   This is a placeholder bugzilla that will list all commit ids needed
>   for Broadcom Emulex FC 32/64GB new hardware support and all bug fixes
>   available upstream.
>
>   Note the lpfc FC driver commit list will include NVMe patches for ease
>   of maintainability vs. upstream but we ask that you not build NVMe FC
>   since we do not intend to support NVMe FC on 18.04 (4.15 kernel) at
>   this time due to all of the unmet upper layer dependencies.
>
>   Laurie Barry
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/
> 1752182/+subscriptions

** Attachment added: "CFF84119-6FF3-4ACC-8991-75BE2B4367D6[2].png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1752182/+attachment/5065361/+files/CFF84119-6FF3-4ACC-8991-75BE2B4367D6%5B2%5D.png