  commit 91a3d82f380abe24e95a6d3981c06f13894eb2ce
  Author: Bruce Allan <bruce.w.al...@intel.com>
  Date:   Sat Jun 29 01:15:16 2013 +0000

      e1000e: enable support for new device IDs

      The device IDs 0x15a0 and 0x15a1 are new SKUs that contain the same MAC as
      I217 and same PHY as I218.

      The device IDs 0x15a2 and 0x15a3 are the same as existing I218
  SKUs.

  2.
  commit 16b095a413fc6567a56e6e41909a8757e74acbc3
  Author: Bruce Allan <bruce.w.al...@intel.com>
  Date:   Sat Jun 29 07:42:39 2013 +0000

      e1000e: fix I217/I218 PHY initialization flow

      The initialization of the PHY on I217/I218, while similar to 82579, must
      also check to see if the MAC and PHY are in the same mode (PCIe vs. SMBus)
      otherwise the PHY will be inaccessible by the MAC.