Relevant outputs here would be "sudo lshw -class network" which will
tell you how your wifi card(s) are recognized by the kernel, and "rfkill
list all" which will tell if a wifi card is soft/hard blocked. If you
are able to upload those, please set the status of this report back to
new, and someone will take a look at it.

  WLan not working on Surface Pro 2

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:

  When I boot the surface pro 2 device with a fresh installation of
  ubuntu (the gnome favour) with current updates, I expect
  NetworkManager to show me a wireless device.

  What happens:
  NetworkManager shows me an empty list.

  Note:
  since I do not have an internet connection from the device in question, I
cannot provide you with the requested ubuntu-bug output.

  Question:
  I attached anything I can think of which might be helpful to resolve the
issue. Please point me in the right direction on how I can debug this further.