Hi, Joseph, I'm hitting a 404 on your link. Please assist with a new
link.

Imran Khakoo

Netronome

  nfp: prioritize stats updates

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  This is a backport request from Netronome for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

because they were handled in a work queue. Interrupting the stats updates could
lead to a situation where we backup the control message queue. This patch
  moves the stats update processing out of the work queue to be processed as
soon as hardware sends a request.

  The following fix for the above has been accepted into upstream for
  v4.16. This ticket requests backporting it to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.

  01c15e93a78c ("nfp: flower: prioritize stats updates")