** Description changed:

  Below is the procedure to reproduce this issue

+    1)  Any PC (Ubuntu Desktop): setup iBeacon advertiser
+    2)  Caracalla 3003 (Ubuntu Server/Core) run:
+         ./scan.sh
+          By default WiFi supplicant will run on Caracalla
+          You can check the WiFi scan results by using below command
+             iw dev wlan0 scan

-    1)  Any PC (Ubuntu Desktop): setup iBeacon advertiser
-    2)  Caracalla 3003 (Ubuntu Server/Core) run:
-         ./scan.sh
-          By default WiFi supplicant will run on Caracalla
-          You can check the WiFi scan results by using below command
-             iw dev wlan0 scan
-
-          After 24hrs successful regression, we are unable to get the
+          After 24hrs successful regression, we are unable to get the
  WiFi scan results by giving the above command

- Attached are BLE scripts
+ Attached are BLE scripts.
+
+ This bug is for tracking purposes only, please don't triage.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Redpine: WiFi scan stopping issue observed with BLE