Due to time constraints and because we would deviate further and further
away from Debian, we are not planning to update the Xen version for
Bionic.

** Changed in: xen (Ubuntu Bionic)

  [FFE][Feature] KVM CLX avx512_vnni

Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xen package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in qemu source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in xen source package in Bionic:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  This feature has been released in ICX platform and the definition of
AVX512_VNNI as below
   AVX512_VNNI Vector Nerual Network Instructions, an addition to AVX512.
cpuid.(7,0). ECX[11]

  This is a new instruction to support machine learning. This
  instructions is pure HW features, currently, there is no test cases
  for this new instruction, we only check CPUID info by cpuid tool.

  Target Kernel: 4.16
  Target Qemu: 2.12
  Target Release: 18.04