I'm confused as to what the goal is.  The drm-intel-nightly works.

  saucy regression - three monitors no longer work

Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  I've just upgraded from raring.  There I had 3 monitors attached to my
  Intel HD Graphics 4000 (i7 3770 cpu) where it all works perfectly.
  (Two monitors are identical flanking my centre displayport monitor.)

  In saucy I can get any two monitors working, and any attempt to get
  all 3 working results in an error about setting crtc with a different
  number.

  Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.99.904-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64