Architecture: amd64
Date: Wed May 23 01:15:44 2018
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
SourcePackage: linux-signed

** Affects: linux-signed (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug bionic

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed in Ubuntu.

  Touchpad slows down and then stops working

Status in linux-signed package in Ubuntu:

  Cannot find a reason, but sometimes once a day, sometimes twice a day,
  my touchpad starts to work slowly, like jumping, and after a few
  seconds, it completely stops working. At some point, I did something
  with Terminal and it started working, but cannot reproduce it. The
  only thing that seems to be really working is to Suspend laptop and
  come back in Ubuntu (or restart, but that means to close everything +
  it takes more time). While I wrote this text, it seems to have
  recovered by itself, it is working right now, but this is unreliable
  and cannot be used in production (what about stopping it during a
  presentation, cannot suspend in a meeting). Hopefully, it is some
  kernel problem, as I reported kernel package.

  Package: linux-image-4.15.0-22-generic 4.15.0-22.24
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7