term.log for installation of my current kernel:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3TVVFpFSNX/

term.log from the last time I see virtualbox DKMS stuff happening:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/7f7p6t48pn/

Packages, which is subscribed to dkms in Ubuntu.

  dkms key enrolled in mok, but dkms module fails to load

Status in dkms package in Ubuntu:

  At my last reboot, I was prompted to enable SecureBoot, so I did.

  When I booted, however, I noticed that the virtualbox service failed
  to start because it couldn't load its kernel module.  If I attempt the
  same thing, I see that there's an issue with keys:

  $ sudo modprobe vboxdrv
  modprobe: ERROR: could not insert 'vboxdrv': Required key not available

  I do have keys enrolled; `mokutil --list-enrolled` produces
  http://paste.ubuntu.com/p/rntTQr5XJV/