** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  After update to 4.13-43 Intel Graphics are Laggy

  After update to Kernel 4.13-43 the intel graphics seem to really lag -
  especially noticeable in apps which are using vsync, which, at least
  on my system, locks to 40fps unlike the previous kernel I have
  installed (4.13-41) which locks at a steady 60fps.

  See https://askubuntu.com/questions/1039189/today-i-got-an-update-and-
  graphics-are-not-working-right-on-ubuntu-16-04/1040545#1040545 for
  some other users with the same issue

  In short
  4.13-41 doesn't have the problem
  4.13-43 has the laggy problem