** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Support SocketCAN over USB on Dell IoT 300x Gateways

  This driver is from IXXAT and supports SocketCAN over USB.
  (https://www.ixxat.com)

  == SRU Justification ==
  Dell IoT 300x gateways support CAN peripherals over USB. Dell expects these
devices also support the SocketCAN over USB and is working with HMS to develop
and upstream the driver. Meanwhile, we'll have to carry this driver as a SAUCE
patch to support our Ubuntu Core 16 release.

  == Fix ==
  UBUNTU: SAUCE: (no-up) Support IXXAT USB SocketCAN device

  == Regression Potential ==
  Low. The driver will be built only for amd64 kernels and attach itself to
IXXAT USB-CAN adapters with VID 0x08d8.

  This bug is for tracking purposes only, please do not triage.