hi Adam, thanks for your reply. we found the reson for this issue is due
to the intel VMD feature in BIOS. Now we disable the intel VMD feature,
and the lspci command can work normally.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  lspci command cannot work normally in ubuntu16.04.4 with 4.10.0-40
  kernel

  Execute lspci command in ubuntu 16.04.4 with kernel update
  (kernel:4.10.0-40-generic), but always prompt error that cannot open
  /sys/bus/pci/devices/0001:00:02.0/resource: no such file or directory.

  Execute lspci command in ubuntu 16.04.4 without kernel update
  (kernel:4.4.0-116-generic), issue not exist.